in conformity with the Law 101/2000 Coll. as amended by later regulations, we would like to inform you as follows:
- the personal data which you supplied to the company TECHNOLOGY ITALIAN SERVICES s.r.o. (further referred to as TIS) in the course of registration on these websites, will be handled in accordance with the abovementioned law and pertinent regulations;
- the processing of personal data in the sense of the Law No. 101/2000 Coll. is to be understood as an operation or complex of operations carried out with the help of electronic instruments or by other means, concerning gathering, storage, divulging, modifying, changing, searching, using, transferring, spreading, publishing, keeping, exchanging, sorting or combining, blocking and erasing of data, even when not registered in a databank;
- the data are processed for the purposes of our company such as filing, processing, invoicing, customer care and mainly:
a) in order to comply with legal obligations connected with civil, tax, accounting regulations etc. and also to take care of the administration in the relation between our company and you, as our client.
b) in order to fulfill our contractual obligations, technical support, technical information and after-sale service;
c) in order to create conditions for market research and statistics, marketing and references in relation to the products and sactivities of the company TIS;
d) (only in case of your explicit approval) to provide commercial information on future business plans, reports on new products, services and offers, both from the company TIS and from daughter and/or affiliated companies, business partners and ousourcers, by sending publicity e-mails. The sending of e-mails does not in any case mean providing personal data to third parties. Without your consent, this service does not mean monitoring the sites you visit, neither any control of the messages you read;
e) for launching premium games for publicity reasons, in the interest of persons who avail themselves of the seervices of TIS.
- the access to your personal data is necessary as it enables us to duly fulfill our contractual and legal obligations based on the legal relation between you and the company TIS.
- the data are gathered in our database and are registered in such a way as to only be accessible to authorized persons of TIS, they may be processed in accordance with the abovementioned purposes within the company TIS or they may be transferred:
a) to connected, controlled or affiliated companies of TIS;
b) to business partners of the company TIS (manufacturers, suppliers, shippers and courier services etc.);
c) to companies researching the satisfaction of clients
Please be advised that each data subject can avail himself of the rights mentioned in the Law 101/2000 Coll. which we resume here below:
The concerned person has the right to receive information on the existence of personal data which concern him, even if such data have not yet been stored; such information must be in clear and understandable form.
The concerned person has the right to information:
a) on the origin of the personal data;
b) on the purpose and manner of their use;
c) on the manner of their use in case of electronic data processing;
d) on the identification of the administrator and all responsible and authorized representatives;
e) on entities or categories of entities to whom the personal data may be communicated, or who can become acquainted with them on the basis of their position as authorized representative in a country, or responsible or authorized person.
The concerned person has further the right to:
a) updating, correction or, if he desires, also the integration of data;
b) cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, or blocking any data processed by means of an infraction of the law, and also data which no longer need to be preserved with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
c) a confirmation that the operations as per letters a) and b) above, even with respect to their content, were notified to the persons to whom the data had been communicated or divulged, with the eexception of cases when such a fulfillment is impossible or requires the use of means obviously unproportional to the protected right.
The concerned person has the right to refuse fully or partially:
a) for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data which concern him, even if they correspond to the purpose of their gathering;
b) the processing of personal data which concern him, for the purposes of sending publicity material, of direct sales, as well as carrying market researches or sending business reports.
The administrator of processing is the company TIS in the person of the statutory representative.
The processing of data takes place with the use of suitable instruments which guarantee their security and confidentiality. The data are stored in a database which is located on company premises. The statutory representative has nominated a responsible person who vouches for the security and whose task is to plan, realize and observe effective security measures pursuant to the Law 101/2000 Coll.
You are requested to read the above rules.
In case you do not agree with them, it is not possible to continue with the registration.